If you are a mother or have a mother (that’s pretty much everyone!), you probably relate to the stories in Journeys to Mother Love. You may have your own story to tell of relational healing. Or you may simply have a thought to share about motherhood. We would like to hear it. And what you share may encourage others and give them a lift. That’s the purpose of this page.
Here are a few suggested topics for you to write a few sentences or paragraphs about:
- What does “mother love” mean to you?
- When did you feel most loved by your mother?
- If you have read Journeys to Mother Love, did you relate to any of the stories?
- Do you sometimes see your mother in yourself? Explain.
- Share a special memory from childhood, perhaps something you and your mother enjoyed doing together.
- What legacy did your mother leave to you for which you are thankful?
- If your birth mother wasn’t available to you for any reason, who gave you the mother love you needed?
- Do you have any advice for young mothers (about showing mother love to their children)?
Enter your answers to one (or more) of these questions in the “Leave a Reply” box at the bottom of this page, and they will appear below (as long as it isn’t spam or contain profanity, etc.) and may be edited (for spelling or punctuation).
Let us hear from you!